The thirteenth edition of the main metal mining symposium in Argentina was held at the Panamericano Hotel in the City of Buenos Aires on November 26 and 27. The event included conferences, business spaces, personalized meetings and strong national and international participation.
The seminar, which took place at a key moment at the political and economic level, had a series of conferences and meetings for leaders and representatives of the sector where the projections of the industry and the country were analyzed.
Within the framework of the Seminar, SAXUM presented a technical conference called “Management of mining projects in Argentina today” where the challenges of managing an EPCM project in present-day Argentina were presented.
- SAXUM´s Newsletter Issue #231 – May 2023 15 May, 2023
- SAXUM’s new ISO Certifications 2023 12 April, 2023
- SAXUM´s Newsletter Issue #221 – Dec 2022 29 November, 2022
- SAXUM present at Expo San Juan Development Factor of Argentine Mining 2022. 17 October, 2022
- Moderation and analysis of seismic dynamic interaction in soil-foundation-mill systems 3 October, 2022
- SAXUM and the Ministry of Education of Tucuman presents the “Exploring Paths” project to young students 11 August, 2022