The thirteenth edition of the main metal mining symposium in Argentina was held at the Panamericano Hotel in the City of Buenos Aires on November 26 and 27. The event included conferences, business spaces, personalized meetings and strong national and international participation.
The seminar, which took place at a key moment at the political and economic level, had a series of conferences and meetings for leaders and representatives of the sector where the projections of the industry and the country were analyzed.
Within the framework of the Seminar, SAXUM presented a technical conference called “Management of mining projects in Argentina today” where the challenges of managing an EPCM project in present-day Argentina were presented.
- SAXUM is now an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company 27 August, 2020
- We present SAXUM´s Newsletter Issue #205 – May 2020 26 May, 2020
- See you at PDAC 2020, the world’s premier Mineral Exploration & Mining Convention 25 February, 2020
- We present SAXUM’s new Offices in Tucumán, Argentina 13 February, 2020
- SAXUM present at the International Seminar on Gold & Silver Mining 2019 28 November, 2019
- We present SAXUM´s Newsletter Issue #199 – Nov 2019 14 November, 2019