SAXUM is an ISO 9001 Certified company since 2020. However, under the continuing commitment to provide customer excellence, SAXUM is proud to announce that we have been awarded three more ISO Certifications:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
ISO 9001 is the world's most recognized quality management standard. Developed by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), it helps organizations meet the expectations and needs of their customers.
SAXUM's achievement demonstrates not only the presence of a clear quality management system that flows throughout the company but is also a sign of commitment to our clients, collaborators and suppliers that we provide the best in service and continuous quality improvement.
- SAXUM´s Newsletter Issue #231 – May 2023 15 May, 2023
- SAXUM’s new ISO Certifications 2023 12 April, 2023
- SAXUM´s Newsletter Issue #221 – Dec 2022 29 November, 2022
- SAXUM present at Expo San Juan Development Factor of Argentine Mining 2022. 17 October, 2022
- Moderation and analysis of seismic dynamic interaction in soil-foundation-mill systems 3 October, 2022
- SAXUM and the Ministry of Education of Tucuman presents the “Exploring Paths” project to young students 11 August, 2022