This department consists of professionals of the electric and electronic disciplines with vast experience in design of electrical power transportation, transformation and distribution facilities, as well as in the definition of the instrumentation & control systems which form the “nervous system” of our clients’ industrial processes.
Our professionals are permanently updated on the new technologies launched to the market, and have a deep knowledge of the market and regulatory matters needed to secure a reliable electrical supply for any project in the Americas.
- Power studies
- Assessment for approval and contracting of electrical supply
- Power transportation and distribution systems
- Transformers and Alternative generators specification
- Motor Control Centers, VSDs and breakers specification
- Short circuit analysis
- Illumination and photometry studies
- Full facilities and electrical conduits engineering design
- P&ID development
- Instruments and control systems specifications
- PLC programming
- HMI programming
- Fire detection, alarm and fighting systems