SAXUM has extensive and relevant experience in structural and infrastructure designs for mining, cement and manufacturing plants. Our services include the study and design of efficient solutions to structural pathological problems, as well as the design of high complexity structural systems, such as silos, nuclear plant components, process towers, equipment foundations, etc.
- Design of reinforced concrete and steel structures, mono-cell and multi-cell silos, bunkers, hoppers, tunnels, retaining walls, bridges, high-rise buildings structures, high complexity foundations, etc.
- Structural designs optimization
- Design of structures subjected to seismic, wind, explosive, dynamic, gravitational, thermal, chemical (ageing) actions.
- Diagnostic of failure and collapse causes in structures, and design of optimal solutions.
- Projects for architectural and office buldings.
- Soil-structure dynamic interaction studies
- Dynamic interaction studies during the joint operation of multiple industrial equipments, oriented to the design of equipment foundations with the objective of mitigate vibrations
- Development of computational mathematical models for the accurate evaluation of highly complex structural behaviour
- On-site constructuon supervisión services
- Quality control
- Construction Management and Planning